- HTML: This is the coding language used to create and structure the content of a website.
- CSS: This is a styling language used to control the appearance and layout of a website.
- Design principles: These are fundamental guidelines that help to ensure that a website is visually appealing, easy to use, and effective at communicating its message.
- User experience (UX) design: This involves designing a website with the user in mind, in order to create a positive and intuitive experience for visitors.
- Responsive design: This involves designing a website that looks and functions well on a variety of devices, including desktop computers, tablets, and smartphones.
- Accessibility: This involves designing a website that is usable by people with disabilities, such as visual impairments or mobility issues.
- Search engine optimization (SEO): This involves optimizing a website to rank well in search engine results pages, in order to increase organic traffic.
Why web development is important
Web design is important because it determines how a website looks and how easy it is to use. A good web design can help to make a website more visually appealing, easy to navigate, and easier to use, which can help to attract and retain visitors. It can also help to establish the credibility and professionalism of a website, as well as enhance the overall user experience. Additionally, a well-designed website can help to improve search engine rankings, which can lead to more organic traffic and potential customers for a business.
Key Highlight Of Course
- HTML (Hypertext Markup Language)
- CSS (Cascading Style Sheets)
- 10+ Assignments
- 5+ Live Project
- 90 Hours Training
- Career Essentials Soft Skills modules
- 1:1 Mentorship
- High Performance
- Career coaching (CV, motivational interviewing)
- Learner Support Available all Days